Built in the style of African Safari Lodges the thirty two rooms (24 standard, 4 deluxe and 4 superior) spread out amidst Takamaka Trees alongside one of the most beautiful beaches on Praslin Island, Cote D'Or.
Rooms at Praslin Acajou Hotel are located in two blocks, either on ground or first floor. Each room has a balcony facing the sea with bath/shower and amenities such as air conditioning, IDD telephone, satellite television, piped music, mini bar and hair dryer. Communicating rooms are also available for larger parties and families...
* Baby sitting - On request at least 24 hours in advance against an hourly fee.
* Laundry - 7 days a week (express service available).
* Within walking distance to Dive Centre and Casino.
* Bicycle hire - contact the reception for rental.
* The swimming pool is equipped with deck chairs and sun umbrellas.
* The beach is equipped with beach beds and sun umbrellas; beach towels are available at the reception.
Both Creole and international cuisine are served at Praslin Acajou Hotel and guests can dine to the sound of local musicians three times a week.
Mouth-watering Creole style cooking is always on offer along with a variety of local fruit and vegetables together with freshly caught seafood.
The aim of the proprietors of Praslin Acajou Hotel,is to enable guests to enjoy the benefits of a full service hotel and yet retain the feel of a small natural encampment close to the waters edge and nature. The wooden structures and the mature gardens manage to successfully achieve what is a fine balance.
If you would like to talk to us about our experience at Praslin Acajou Hotel, Praslin in Seychelles and learn about the things that brochures and web pages cannot possibly hope to communicate - please do call on the number shown above or drop us an email.
Similarly, if you have a comment that you would like to share about this property, please do get in touch.