David and Marsha Clarke trading as myMAPofSeychelles.com (the Company) act as agents on behalf of the Seychelles Accommodation Providers as described on the companies web site www.myMAPofSeychelles.com The Company is a trading name of Rotography Ltd a UK company who’s registration number is 4034072 and is involved in photography, rich media creation and travel in the Seychelles Islands, it is a Company owned and operated by David and Marsha and who’s registered office is at Lindley Adams, 28 Prescott Street, Halifax UK HX1 2UL. UNITED KINGDOM
David and Marsha may be contacted on a daily basis through their offices at New Mill, Wainstalls, Halifax, UK HX2 7UW or by telephoning 44 (0) 1422 240 730 during normal office hours.
myMAPofSeychelles.com reserves the right to modify the prices on the website and in our pricing schedules or offers & incentives from time to time in the event that circumstances beyond our control may change.
Bookings and payment
1. Please use the online system or contact us in the first instance to establish availability of your preferred property. If you would then like to make a reservation please do telephone us on 44 (0) 1422 240 730 or email us per our main contact details. If you need a 48 hour reserve on a property whilst you organise your own International Flights again please contact us. If you would like to have a fully ATOL bonded holiday crafted for you, again please do call to discuss. If a property is available we are happy to hold it for you for 48 hours.
2. A booking is only deemed to have been made when you have confirmed our fully detailed offer and we have subsequently received confirmed availability of your preferred property and conveyed this information to you and your deposit/payment is recieved.
3. A minimum 30% deposit must be received with your booking except when booking less than 9 weeks before departure, in which case the full amount will be due at time of booking. Full payment of the reservation is due by the date shown on your confirmation of booking, normally eight weeks before your arrival. If balance of payment is not made by the due date the booking may be deemed to be cancelled and clause 14 will apply.
4. On receipt of your booking and deposit, we will send you a confirmation invoice verifying the holiday details. It is then a firm contract exists between you and myMAPofSeychelles.com on the terms of this online document and other supporting relevant documentation. This invoice will state any outstanding balance and due date for payment, no further reminder will be sent. All holidays and offers made verbally, in emails or on our website are subject to availability at the time of booking.
Any acknowledgement of your reservation request is not binding and no accommodation is contractually reserved for you until a payment has been received and we have issued a detailed confirmation invoice. Accommodation eVouchers are normally emailed sent you upon clearance of your final payment, normally four to six weeks prior to your arrival date.
myMAPofSeychelles reserves the right to refuse any booking for what ever reason.
5. The number of persons in occupation must not exceed the number quoted on the booking form. The owners of the properties or their representatives shall have the right to require extra persons to leave. Honeymoons often attract incentives, these incentives are given at the discretion of the Accommodation Provider and will be withdrawn by the Accommodation Provider if the client does not produce, on demand, the agreed fully legalized, original (photocopies or Letters of Intent, will not be accepted) marriage certificate. Failure to do so will result in the Accommodation Provider demanding additional payment or refusal to allow the client to use the accommodation on offer.
Period of Occupancy
6. Reservations can be for any predetermined and agreed period, each Accommodation Provider has their own Arrival and Departure times, this is as per the information as shown in your Accommodation eVoucher. Any deviation from these times is solely at the discretion of the Accommodation Provider who will make every effort to accommodate your requirements. Where you absolutely require to change these times you should seek to gain agreement through ourselves at least four weeks prior to your intended arrival. Every effort will be made to accommodate your wishes, however additional charges for room hire may be applicable.
Equipment and Services
7. Self Catering properties are offered furnished and equipped to a reasonable standard for tropical holiday use and suitable for the maximum number occupants as listed. The kitchens have gas or electric cooking facilities, refrigerator, sink with hot and cold water, adequate cooking utensils, crockery, cutlery, glasses and other household equipment. Indoor furniture and household linen should not be taken out of doors.
8. Bathrooms have either a shower or a bathtub with hot and cold running water.
9. Bed-linen and bathroom towels are provided by the Accommodation Provider and included in the price unless a surcharge payable locally is indicated in the price list. Beach/pool towels and cot linen are not normally provided.
10. Properties will be clean and in good order when the client takes up occupation and should be left in the same state. Housemaids or cleaners are available as described in individual accommodation details.
11. Unless otherwise stated in the property description all properties have Air Conditioning. Generally the charge for Air Conditioning is included in the room charge although some smaller establishments do charge extra for this service. This charge is payable locally in Euro.
12. The properties for whose owners we act as agents in arranging lettings are inspected by us. The condition of the accommodation throughout the year is the owner's responsibility. The owners warrant that their rooms/properties are in a good condition and that they will take all reasonable steps to maintain them in that condition at all times. Neither we nor the owners can be liable for "force majeure" including events outside our control including but not limited to; storm damage, flood, sudden invasion of pests, failure of public utility services, mechanical breakdown, previous damage by other guests, for which there has not been time to remedy. If, during your stay, mechanical equipment, such as boilers, refrigerators or pumps, break down the owners will make every effort to get the fault put right as quickly as possible. It should be remembered though that getting spare parts not in stock locally can take some time. All the information given in these booking conditions and in the description of the properties is given in good faith. However, we cannot be held responsible for modifications introduced by Accommodation Providers without our knowledge and since our previous property inspection.
13. Cancellations must be made in writing to us. Each Accommodation Provider has their own Cancellation Policy which does vary for each accommodation, the following is a typical example: Early departure or No Show 100% of the full amount due is chargeable; Cancellation 00 - 05 days prior to arrival up to 100% cancellation will be charged of the total stay on a B&B basis; Cancellation 06 – 17 days prior to arrival up to 50% cancellation will be charged of the total stay on a B&B basis; Cancellation 18 – 24 days prior to arrival up to 25 % cancellation will be charged of the total stay on a B&B basis. The Cancellation Policy applicable to your accommodation will be explained in detail at the time of your Booking Confirmation
14. We reserve the right to cancel a booking and retain the deposit for settlement of any cancellation charges if the balance of the reservation is not received when it becomes due.
15. We also reserve the right to modify or cancel any booking up to four weeks in advance of the rental date.
16. Wherever, owing to circumstances beyond our control, the accommodation booked is not at the disposal of the client, we reserve the right to assign a mutually agreeable alternative of equal or better standing without reimbursement, or to cancel the booking with the sole obligation to reimburse the monies we have received.
17. myMAPofSeychelles.com is a small company specializing in Romantic Seychelles Hotels, we depend heavily on the Personal Recommendations of our clients (friends actually) and actively pursue feedback from those that have entrusted us to help arrange their precious leisure time. Occasionally things also do go wrong and we also encourage feedback in these situations also, if we don’t know about it there is no way we can attempt to rectify the situation. All accommodation of six or more days duration that we provide comes with our FREE Tender Loving Care package ( for reservations of five or less days there is a nominal charge) which guarantees to look after you and give you a local point of contact during your stay in Seychelles. Should you have something – good or bad - that you need to discuss with us please do so on your return home as soon as possible. If you have an issue that needs resolving immediately you can call me (David Clarke) anytime on 44 (0)7879 465 319 and we will make every endeavour to resolve the matter there and then.
18. We believe that Personal Travel and Cancellation Insurance is essential and you should have it in place as soon as possible after confirming your booking and certainly before you travel. Neither the Accommodation Provider nor myMAPofSeychelles.com can be held responsible for any accident, loss or damage which may be sustained by you saving for that may be covered by the Accommodation Providers insurance.
Acceptance of Booking Conditions
19. When you send us your reservation instructions and your deposit or full payment, or make a booking by telephone or e-mail with payment by credit or debit card, you will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions without exception or reservation. Your statutory rights are not affected.
20. myMAPof... accepts no responsibility for whatever reason regarding the accuracy of the mapping information
contained within this web site. All maps are produced by myMAPof for the sole purpose of carrying the rotographs
embedded within them and are therefore intended purely to roughly position the rotograph in the map. The maps are
sketches and may not be geographically correct.
The myMAPofSeychelles name and style are Copyright protected and may not be used or copied without express permission.
the myMAPof... logo is a Registered Trademark.
the myMAPof... trading style is protected by UK, European & US Patents (pending).
Terms and Conditions for use of this website<br/>
Date of update: 1 January 2011.<br/>
For complete details of service and costs relating to the acquisition of Rotographs, Virtual Tours and Interactive Maps, please contact the myMAPof...team.
| Seychelles Holiday | Seychelles Hotels | Seychelles Business | Seychelles Corporate | Seychelles Wedding |
| Seychelles Honeymoon | Seychelles Anniversaries | Seychelles Self Catering | Seychelles Sailing | Seychelles Fishing | Seychelles Snorkelling | Seychelles Scuba Diving |
© Rotography 2009